[argyllcms] Re: List of wide gamut displays

  • From: "Matthew H. Owens" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:50:43 -0700

Eizo Coloredge CG241.  I have been running it with the included integrated
monitor profiling software from eizo that also controls the hardware
settings.  I have not had a need for monitor calibration in Argyll, I will
have to look into doing it with the eizo.  Any other eizo users that use
argyll?

--
Matthew H. Owens
Fine Canvas Prints