[argyllcms] Re: Lacie Blue Eye.

  • From: Michel Joly de Lotbinière <michel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:13:12 -0400

I don't have the ArgyllCMS web pages open, but there is an option to either
dispcal or dispread that invokes the DTP94 calibration mode--you must place
the puck on a dark, preferably black, surface, so that all ambient light is
excluded, and the instrument will go through some kind of self-test, the
results of which are stored in the instrument. Perhaps that calibration data
is missing, hence the error message.

Pure speculation, of course.