[argyllcms] Re: Gui for targen

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:22:34 -0400

Thanks for putting this together.  You have hit on the problem that all of
us face, bad typing skills!  ;-)   The big problems are the commands that
have lots of flags to set or names to type in.  I've addressed this by
creating sample commands that can be cut and pasted into the Windows Notepad
utility where one can proof the command line and then paste it in (I
maintain all these in a flow chart file).  Your Java approach is much more
elegant and I for one encourage you to keep going.

Alan