[argyllcms] Re: FWA Compensation

  • From: Joe Tschudi <tresorjoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Freelist <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 22:12:37 +0100

Hello Graeme

Do you have a OSX compiled version illumread for that fixes the below mentioned
issue? I tried to download
http://www.argyllcms.com/disptools_win32_v1.7beta.zip but the resource couldn’t
be found (404). In http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_dev_src.zip I „only" get the
source code, but I’m not a developer myself.
If a compiled illumread for OSX is not available, the Windows version would be
fine, too.

Thanks,
Joe