[argyllcms] Re: DispcalGUI problem

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:07:35 +0200

Am 20.06.2010 15:50, schrieb Florian Höch:
Am 20.06.2010 11:17, schrieb Marco N.:
I have a strong double. After the calibration the instrument requests
the second internal calibration. This internal calibration is carried
out by the software automatically _on display _( and then I have to push
a key to perform the color measurement)

That shouldn't happen. Could well explain your problems, and looks like
a bug in dispcalGUI.

Ok, its definitely a bug in dispcalGUI. Apologies. That's what happens when I don't test my setups properly. If you want, you can try the latest version which I'm preparing for release in the next days, which should have that bug fixed:

http://dispcalgui.hoech.net/dispcalGUI-0.4.6.8.dmg

Please let me know if it works. Thanks.
--
Florian Höch