[argyllcms] Re: Difficulty profiling new iMac

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:47:55 +1000

Ben Goren wrote:
Anyway,  as  I mentioned  in  the  other  note,  I'm using  an  i1
Pro. I've got  an original  i1 Display stashed  away in  a drawyer
somewhere, if it would help you for me to do some tests with that,
as well.

I don't think now that this is at the heart of the problem,
although the discrepancies are interesting. I did a couple
of spectral plots, and it's noticeable that the spectrum changes
a bit between high and low brightness, so it's no real wonder
that the Colorimeters struggle a bit at low levels.