[argyllcms] Re: Correction matrix for Asus PA246Q

  • From: Іван Циба <ivantsyba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:05:27 +0300

Hi
I found correction matrix for that display, but for Huey colorimeter.
Can I calculate needed matrix for my i1 Display 2 using operations,
that I described below?

We have three matrices: for Huey and  Asus PA246Q (matrix A), for Huey
and NEC 1990SXi (matrix B), for i1Display2 and NEC 1990SXi (matrix C).
Try to calculate Matrix D ( for i1Display2 and Asus PA246Q):
D=(B-C)+A

i.e. I calculate difference between instruments  on one display model
and add that difference to founded matrix A.
That formula mathematically correct?

2011/10/25 János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I think this display has a very similar (if not exactly the same) LG
> IPS panel as the Dell U2410, but I am not sure about the backlight.
> May be my U2410 matrix is better than nothing. (I know the uncorrected
> i1lt was useless for the U2410).

Thanks for answer