[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki :- Good news and Bad news

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:10:44 -0500

Hi Graeme,

I gather that the Munki Design is UV-cut only.

As for licensing, I heard the limitation of three seats too.

As for drivers, I was told by Ray Cheydleur that they have a SDK.

I have a Design, here. And I can attest having to download 160MB for the
installer. The application works fine on Vista. But I had problems running
the Munki Create application on XP, earlier this week, at the university
where I teach part time. Could be some conflicts with one of their installed
application.

BTW, if you need more fund, please let us know!

Roger

database 3688 (20081212) __________

http://www.eset.com