[argyllcms] Re: Can anyone help me with iccexamin?

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 08:36:34 +0100 (CET)

Am 09.02.08, 18:38 -0600 schrieb Leonard Evens:

> Thanks to new configure scripts from Kai-Uwe Behrmann, I solved part of
> my problem building iccexamin.   But it still complains that it can't
> find argyll.  I think I understand the problem better.  I downloaded the
> binaries linked to here previously for argyll-0.70 beta 8, but to build
> iccexamin, I apparently need more.  It tells me to include in

ICC Examin can not any longer search to link against argyll-0.70 due to a
license change in ArgyllCMS.
Therefore I implemented a generic gamut rendering in ICC Examin. iccgamut
from Argyll is used on ocassion, e.g. if available.
I will avoid the warnings about argyll for the final release.

If in the end of configure you'd get a "Makefile". As it is generated,
just try to build the application with the normal make command.
In case of some unsolveable problem no Makefile should be generated. This
is the same behaviour as with autotools scripts.

thanks,
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management