[argyllcms] Re: Average: BUG?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:54:51 +1100

Mike B. wrote:
I have i1Pro. I measured two test charts at high resolution mode. When I try to average (merge) them I get only CIE data in result, but I need also the spectral data to be averaged. To do this, I deleted CIE data from the files but got this:

Hmm. I should have thought it should average the spectral data anyway,
if it is present. I notice it doesn't handle the Lab properly either.

"Doing average with spectral data.
Average: Error - Input file doesn't contain field SPEC_376"

It seems that the code is assuming that the spectral start and end
values are integer, which is not true for high resolution mode.

I'll see if I can fix the floating point problem, but any other
shortcomings I leave to the author...

[If you are compiling from source, let me know and I'll send you
 the updated source file, otherwise you will have to wait for
 a release.]