[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS and Gutenprint

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:04:04 +0100

Hello Pascal,

I had very good expiriences with an Epson 4000 and the Gutenprint driver.
However, you have to check if your modell is supported.

The driver has a very nice pre-linearization, wich enables you to build a
high-quality printer calibration and profile. The settings are somewhat tricky,
and require a little testing, wich, at the end, produce a very good result.

Regards

Vladimir