[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS Version 1.0.0 released

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:36:09 +1000

Udo Lembke wrote:
./spectro/dispcal -v -D 1 test
dispcal: Error - Unable to intern atom 'EDID_DATA'

Hmm. Probably my fault for treating this as a fatal error,
when the lack of an EDID property should probably be ignored,
and the X11 display used as the monitor ID instead.

Try out the X86 32bit disp* binaries in this:

<www.argyllcms.com/linux_disp_exe.tgz>

to see if this helps at all.

Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:
My tmp dir are on an other different
harddrive.

It looks correct to me, so I guess I can just copy and rename it
myself to ~/.config/color.jcnf

The above binaries should address this issue as well.

The corresponding source patches are here:

<www.argyllcms.com/V1.0.0_patches.txt>