[argyllcms] Re: Are these good SpectraView II Results (NEC3090 with ColorMunki)

  • From: David Heinrich <dh003i@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:20:37 -0500

I'll have to check, but most likely the black level was 0.36, not
0.036. I manualy transcribed the results. The low contrast ratio may
be because I had SVII tell the LCD to apply the maximum level of color
uniformity corection?

--
Social sciences can never use experience to verify their statements --
Ludwig von Mises