[arachne] Re: arachne Digest V3 #23

  • From: "L. D. Best" <l.d.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 04:44:49 -0500

  Florian,

Real quick guess, after looking at the source for the page, and the page
under Arachne (yes, I can work offline with it even though I can't get
ONline).  Although I was not online with Arachne, and thus could not
connect with the style sheet, I did still spot something ...

Try putting the *full* DOS path in for the css href   You're using  ./
which some forms of DOS don't buy into, and Arachne *is* very dependent
upon the OS it runs on.

l.d.

P.S.  Had no problem with the page using Mozilla
====

> Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:20:29 +0200
> From: Florian Xaver <collect@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [arachne] Re: Club Dr-DOS

> Hi!
>
> The NEWS page is on http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e0225895/test/drdos.htm .
> Please look at it, maybe you know the bug?
>
> Bye, Flo

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --