[arachne] Re: arachne Digest V10 #15

  • From: Gloria Burd <burdlady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:31:11 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to thank you for all your help thus far.  I started using
Toast.net as my primary ISP, and Budget Dial-up as my backup.  I'm
delighted with both!  I also FINALLY dumped AOL, having had nothing
but problems with it over the past year or so.  Whew! ;-)

If anybody on this list knows how to set up either Budget Dial-up or
Toast.net with Arachne, please send me setup instructions.  I'll need
the DNS settings, best version of Arachne to use (I currently have
either 1.65 or 1.70 -- which can be temperamental!), etc.

Thanks in advance!

All good things,

Gloria Burd :-)
=(^..^)=