[arachne] WORDSTAR 4 AND OTHER DOS EDITORS

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ARACHNE LIST <ARACHNE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 23:53:57 -0400

With respect to the choices of decent DOS editors in the discussion a few
days ago, I forgot at the time to mention that a company called TRIO, which
can be found on the Internet, still sells copies of Wordstar 4.  I am not
sure whether that includes a user manual or equivalent documentation, but
Trio is pretty good at answering enquiries.  Google should find TRIO for
you pretty easily.
I did not get my copy of Wordstar 4 at Trio, as I found a copy complete
with manual at Value Village a few years ago.

Brian Murphy
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx