[arachne] Re: WANTED A SIMPLE & RELIABLE UNRAR FILE

  • From: Jason <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 06:37:13 -0400

Brian C. Murphy wrote:
2. I also thank you for downloading DBASE5 and putting it in a ZIP file. Unfortunately, I was not able to find it at your web site, nor to http it successfully. I probably do not yet fully understand the niceties of http-ing files. Could you suggest what I might have done wrong.

He attached it to the email. I downloaded it from his email in fact. I use dbase a lot but dbase iv. But since it was right there in the email, I figured why not.

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --