[arachne] Re: TEST OF QUALITY OF PRINTING ON EMAIL TO ARACHNE LIS

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:53:20 -0500

Yes, ok;  I will upload it in a few days.  I suspect the old configuration
of VDE had been corrupted with an invisible glitch of some kind, although I
could see no evidence of it in the controlling bat file.

Sorry about the inconvenience

At the moment we have 12+ inches of snow here in coastal British Columbia,
which is taking a lot of my time here in the boondocks.  To complicate
matters, there are power failures over most of British Columbia and   a lot
of phone lines are overstressed.  VCN was either without power or
constantly busy tonight, and I could not launch my browser there.
Eventually I launched it at Compuserve whose Vancouver line seemed to be
ok.