[arachne] Re: SpamAssassin...........

  • From: "Glenn McCorkle" <glennmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne4dos@xxxxxxxxxxxx, arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:23:17 -0500

On ?, Ray Andrews wrote:

> arachne4dos @coollist.com General List ----------------

> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 01:16:05 +0000, Glenn McCorkle wrote:

>> arachne4dos @coollist.com General List ----------------

>> That stuff is being inserted into the headers by SpamAssassin
>> which is being run on the email server at 995.ca

>> CisNet.com used to that crap too.... but thankfully they hace stopped.

> Thanks Glenn, but there's something more too it. Every now and then
> I move to a new directory and then do a garbage removal since I
> pick up  a lot of garbage. After the garbage removal I have this
> problem, but when I move back the older directory, the problem
> vanishes, or so it seems. Is there some file that might have been
> deleted that could have any bearing on this? There are litteraly
> thousands to go through so I'd hate to have to track it down
> by T&A.

Obviously I did not understand your original message.

Please define what 'problem' you are talking about.

Are the email files in-question not being displayed correctly when
viewed within Arachne ?

Or is the problem you're talking about something completely different ?

--
 Glenn
 http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/