[arachne] DPMI Arachne

  • From: "Ron Clarke" <ariadne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:21:04 +1000

Hi Folks,

    I just tried Udo's core, and the extra files, in my installation of
A190J.

    I got the outer frame of Arache with a black screen inside, a series
of lines of a small font heiroglyphics, then a rapid re-boot of my
machine.

    I guess that means it didn't work on this machine.

FWIW: I have a Duron 600, 64 MB RAM, running MS-DOS 6.20.

Regards,
         Ron

Ron Clarke
AUSREG Consultancy      http://www.ausreg.com