[arachne] Re: Posting problems

  • From: "Glenn Gilbreath Jr." <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 10:53:18 -0600 (CST)

Eric,
I've noticed this myself, not sure what has happened
over the last 3 or 4 days, when I first noticed.
I suspect somewhere a key to not "mirror members posts"
has been turned on, but can't be sure.  Mel, the list
owner, might know...problem would be how to know if a
message was sent to him or the list!
C U L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)
In message Sun, 29 May 2005 15:40:13 -0400,
  "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>  writes:

> Hi guys,
> I am not getting my posts returned from
> A4dos-list. My test post to Freelists was returned
> promptly. I am getting other people's posts to
> A4dos-list.  Are any of you experiencing similar
> symptoms ?  <:-(
>
> Eric
>

> Arachne at FreeLists
> -- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --

Wizard57M
Glenn Gilbreath Jr.
-- DOS Internet, Close Windows, Keep the Internet Open! --