[arachne] Re: Posting problems

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 00:17:12 -0400

Hi Rob,
                Thanks for the info.  I had the feeling that
maybe 1 or 2 of my posts had disappeared over
the last few weeks, also but I wasn't really sure.
However, I am sure that none of my posts over
the last 2 days to a4dos have echoed back to my
mailbox and Glennmcc said that the last post he
had of mine from the a4dos-list was on 5/26/05.
Otherwise my email seems to be working OK.
I just ck'd my registration with coollist.com and
I am still registered with the right email address.

VERY STRANGE !!!!!!!

Eric

On Sun, 29 May 2005 22:46:07 -0500 (CDT) Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Eric,
>   For a week or two I had been getting some very long
> delays in my posts to the A4dos-list, and I lost one
> when that started. They had always posted immediately
> before, but that has all gone back to normal in the
> past couple of days.
> Rob:
>
> --
>
>        -----Email by Pine on Slackware GNU-Linux-----
>
> On Sun, 29 May 2005, Eric S. Emerson wrote:
>
> > Arachne at FreeLists---The Arachne Fan Club!
> >
> > Hi guys,
> >                  I am not getting my posts returned from
> > A4dos-list. My test post to Freelists was returned
> > promptly. I am getting other people's posts to
> > A4dos-list.  Are any of you experiencing similar
> > symptoms ?  <:-(
> >
> > Eric

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --