[arachne] Re: PS to OT

  • From: Rob <robo13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:54:22 -0600 (CST)

L.D.
 You should maybe stop thinking Micro$hit DOS 98 2K XP,
and start thinking Linux. A quick Google brought up a couple
of sites that maybe helpful to you.
http://www.linux-speakup.org/
http://www.utoronto.ca/atrc/reference/tech/scread.html
I'm using Slackware9.0 on a 32MB RAM 266Mhz CPU 8 years
or so old Packard Bell curbside throwaway, and it will do
everything my 256MB 466Mhz W2K box will do, and much more!
And every piece of software I have was free. Try it.
Rob;

--
-----Email by Pine on Slackware GNU-Linux-----