[arachne] Re: PROBLEM RUNNING ARACHNE AT VCN

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <sernemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 03:01:49 -5000

Hi Brian,
           Looking at your arachne.cfg it
looks like you are using something besides
minterm to do your dialing. Without knowing
what you're using it's hard to help. Many
of us use lsppp now which can be setup
a couple of ways. What are you using and
how is it setup?

Eric

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/