[arachne] Houston, we have a problem....

  • From: "Glenn McCorkle" <glennmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:05:14 -0500

Hi folks,

I need confirmation of a problem I've found.

Please do some download speed tests of these 2 files...

http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/images/linux_kde_netscape.gif
http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/images/slck10_1.jpg

Do the tests several times using both versions of core.exe
from this ZIP file.

http://www.cisnet.com/glennmcc/my-stuff/core-1-2.zip

So that these tests will be lagitamate.
I will not say which of them has the problem and which not
nor will I say what was done differently between the 2 compiles
until after we get the results of more testing.

--
 Glenn
 http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --