[arachne] Re: DOWNLOADING FILES PROBLEM

  • From: "Destiny" <destiny2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:49:24 -0600

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:57:42 -0500, Brian C. Murphy wrote:

> Now, A170R3 would download a file by first clicking on it and then waiting
> for
> the download to take place, then going RIGHT to the download screen and
> clicking there, which would result in the file downloading to the
> ARACHARD/DOWNLOAD file as it should and where it would be neatly and
> visibly
> arranged with the other downloaded files there.  (In some cases the RIGHT
> download screen would not appear as it should and I would have to CTL LEFT
> ARROW, click on the original download name, and then automatically go RIGHT

> back to the final download screen, where I could almost always click on the

When screen displays file list inside zip file, press F2 then Enter
File now saved in Download.  As I understand it all files are downloaded to
cache first, after F2 they get moved to download.

Alternately modify line below in mime.cfg which I had sent to this list the
first time asked.

application/zip          ZIP>TXT|[300]unzip -l -v $1>$2
application/zip          ZIP>TXT|[300]unzip -l -v $1>$2
application/x-zip        ZIP>TXT|[300]unzip -l -v $1>$2
application/x-zipped     ZIP>TXT|[300]unzip -l -v $1>$2

Remove the "" -v "" from above lines.  Will not display file list in zip.

  Cal