[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Waiting Room [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:52:19 -0600 (MDT)

Grizzly said:

> "Ooo.  A Hot tub." Keavy mused.  "That sounds like fun too.  Oh but how
> often do you get a chance to party in the MacAllen caves?  Then again it
> is not everyday that you get use of a Trid stars penthouse.  Why pick
> one or the other.  Let's do both!""

[GM: I'll confess, I think it's funny that your characters would want to
hike down through a sewer system and party a few hundred meters below the
surface in a dark, damp cavern. but like I said before, you guys can run
with the PBEM  while I'm gone over the next two weeks. I may check in from
time to time, but I'll keep a low profile -- just a monster here or there.
^_^]