[HG-PBEM] Re: Dealing with the attack at the Trasher Compound.

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:44:31 -0400

Alex Altman said:

> [...]

Not dropping a beat, Jezebel put out her cigarette and stched out her
cellphone. "I'll make the call."

"Thanks."

 >> Chance was suddenly at Terry's side. "These the same characters that
gave
 >> you problems at the bar, maybe?" he asked, more to Jezebel than Terry.
 >> "What kind of people are we talking about here? Do you have any idea?"
 >> Then, to Terry he added, "Anything we can do from here?"

"I'd bet so." Terry nodded.  He ran his stylus over his PDA again before
showing
it to Chance:

Gustav Slovenski, Security Chief
8 384 2385 4986

"Can you call our Security Chief?  I want to keep this line open as long
as I
can.  Tell him that the mechanics sent to the Trash Queen - Tina, Rhogen
and the others are under attack.  We're not sure where they are yet, but
we're trying to find out."

Numerous voices from he pilots cut in over Terry's announcement. Silas
finally spoke up asking Terry to follow through on the emergency. The team
needed to complete this practice.

[...]

"Come on Rhogen! Say something. Give us some info."

Terry could hear faint voices through Rhogen's phone. One voice stood out.
It sounded like a man's voice. He sounded mocking as he called out a
jumble of words that fell in and out. "Where O'... swee... GREL. Com...
play...." He almost seemed to be singing.

[Terry was present at the bar gunfight so he probably wouldn't recognize
the voice.  (I'm assuming it's the same person.)]

"Tina's still going it seems." Terry said, sounding more encouraged.
"That's
our grel for ya."