[HG-PBEM] Re: Dealing with the attack at the Trasher Compound.

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 15:30:38 -0400

Alex Altman said:

 >> "I'm Chance, new with the Redliners -- I'm here with Jezebel and Terry,
 >> and we've discovered that some of our team members are under attack.
It's
 >> our salvage team that is in trouble. They are..." Chance looked to
 >> Jezebel and Terry, unsure of himself, "They're out in... the Heaps?"

"Most likely." Terry nodded

"Got it!" Slovenski acknowledged. "You and McMartin, meet me on the roof
in five minutes. I'll make our travel arrangments."

[...]

Jezebel got off the phone. "The Chop Shop's sending a security detail to
their last known location," she extolled. "How's Rohgen and party?"

[GM: FYI, the Chop Shop is another name for the Trasher Queen's Compound.]

"Tina's still going it seems." Terry said, sounding more encouraged.
"That's our GREL for ya." Suddenly, Terry heard Rohgen's cellphone
disconnect and the line go dead.

"Line went dead." Terry said as he closed his phone and returned it to his
breast pocket.  "What has Slovenski suggested?  If he's at our compound
could you ask him to bring along an extra suit of body armour for me and
something heavier than a pistol?"