[analogorgans] Re: analogorgans Digest V2 #42

  • From: barcand@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:22:47 -0600 (CST)

Thanks, Jean,
Hope everything is fine with you and all your 220's.  Any new organs moved
into the house lately?
I'm hoping this capacitor is the culprit.  It's in the timing circuits for
the sharing.  I was going to put in a value close but not exact...then
decided against it, as it appears to be a critical part.  Thanks for all
your previous help, and of course this won't cure the cipher problem, just
get me back to where I was with the cipher problem.

Bernie