[analogorgans] Re: Testing components....

  • From: "Bernie Arcand" <barcand@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 15:57:05 -0800

Thanks, Jean, that's good to know.  I'll watch for one to come up on EBAY.
Beautiful day here...52 degrees F.  Snow is all gone...
Just took apart a 100 year old button accordian, to restore.  It needs a few
springs and some new leathers on the pallets.  Should be a working instrument
in a month or so.
Have a good weekend.

Bernie