[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 700B series

  • From: JRLISTS <jr_lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:05:13 -0800

Leslie 147, that's the one I have.
Hopefully the pedal amp in the 751 is just a fuse or something.

I saw a cord on the Rodgers that was similar to the cable that goes into a Leslie, but I believe it had 4 prongs instead of 6.

It annoys me somewhat that our church has gone the Korg route. We had an organist who had gone to organist school and had been playing for 40 odd years, and now we have some 30yr old banging on a "keyboard" Of course they only throw in a single token hymn these days among the praise choruses so there isn't much to play majestically. (but that's an argument for another list, ha ha). Thanks for the responses.
JR

milton miller wrote:
the older ones like the 330 or 220 could use a leslie.i played a 330 with a 147 leslie on it.later on when i played a 750 b scarborough, i missed having the leslie even though it had the flute trems on it.and of course i have no interest in any newer digital organs. milt miller detroit

*/Frank Evans <evans@xxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

This list is provided by Frog Music Press at www.frogmusic.com.