[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers 700B series

  • From: "Frank Evans" <evans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:26:51 -0600

Hi JR,
I am not failure with the 700 series but would strongly suggest that the repair of the amp would be the best way to go. What you want to do is possible it would not provide satisfactory results. While Leslies did wonders for Hammonds rest assured it will not do justice to the pedal on any organ that is voiced to have imitative pipe stops.
Kindest regards
Frank Evans

----- Original Message ----- From: "JRLISTS" <jr_lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>