[AMHSO] yet another intro mailing

  • From: Andres Pegam <Andres.Pegam@xxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:37:12 +0100

Hi.

I have studied for some time now (since 97/98) and don't have any degrees yet. There's the Bachelor in Cognitive Science that I should have by the end of the year.

Been at the RoboCup2001, Seattle. (SimulationLeague)

Strong interest in MultiAgentSystems since wayback and since I read that SugarscapeBook insatiable hunger for Artificial Societies and Social Simulation. Core dynamics.

Newly found disgust for discrete space (f... da gridworld!).

Don't like empirical and real world as far as projects are concerned. (virtual4life)

At the [amhso] I would like to implement the 'Zuercher Modell der Sozialen Motivation'. A little psychology, a little cybernetics, a little social, and a little JAVA to glue it all together. I haven't found anything in English but there is a German overview for those with interest and German proficiency:
http://www.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/psych-2/PP/fsmp/MARIANNE/ms_zm.html

Addicted to smoking the nicotine and playing the yoyo.

looking forward to meeting all of you,
andres