[AMHSO] { thanks and welcome back }

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:37:29 +0100 (CET)

Dear Alife Mutants,

Thank you for being with us!
It was a wonderful and inspiring week. I think it is no exaggeration if I
say that this was the best rule-110 winter workshop I have experienced in
my whole life.

{ your presentations online }

During the next week we will put all your presentations,
simulation models and photos online...
If you want to brush up your final presentation, please do so within the
next week, and send it to us.

{ your photos online }

Meike is going to collect all photos and make them available for download,
but please do not send any photos to the list!

{ your models online }

Please send the finalized code of your projects to me -- it doesn't have
to be perfect, but it should be well documented!
Please make use of Starlogo's and Mathematica' Documentation facilities!
If you have created your Models in Starlogo, we can also transfer them to
Netlogo.

{ keep us updated }

During the workshop interesting and exciting discoveries have been made,
concerning both rule110 and the project topics. Please keep us updated
when you publish a paper!

{ rule110 winter workshop 2005 }

As rumour has it, the forthcoming rule110 winter workshop will be held in
a place where there's less snow but more tequila :-)
Stay tuned at our [rule110] mailinglist

{ whats going to happen with the [AMHSO] list }

Use [AMHSO] to contact your old friends from the workshop. If you have
questions, news and comments related to rule110 topics or forthcoming
rule110 events, please use the [rule110] list

{ thank you }

We owe a big thank you to Stephen Wolfram, Todd Rowland and especially
Sunita Harris from Wolfram Research for providing us with Software for use
at the Winterworkshop.

Special gratitude to the Student Union of Osnabrück for photocopies and
books  to be included in the rule 110 fuzzylib.
And last but not least a big thank you to the Haus Neuland team and Sabine
Venker for hosting our winter workshop

{ see you soon }

We hope you have all enjoyed a safe trip home and that we will all meet
again soon!

All the Best,

Martin and Konrad