[AMHSO] { trip from osnabrück to haus neuland }

  • From: "Martin Schneider" <martin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amhso@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 08:26:24 +0100 (CET)

Dear Participants from Osnabrück

For those of you that want to help us transport the rule110 fuzzylib (2
big boxes) and the notebooks, coffeemachine etc please join us on the
early train.
I think we really need 2 more persons to help us carry the stuff...

Also the taxi-shuttle to haus neuland will be cheaper if we share it.
Those of you who slept over can meet for the later train :-)
I picked the connections that should be free using your student-id.

prime connection:
Osnabrück 11:16  - Oerlinghausen 12:29

second messenger:
Osnabrück 13:15  - Oerlinghausen 14:29