[amc] yard sale coming!

  • From: "Trinity Child Development Center" <trinitycdc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kathy@xxxxxxx, amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 17:57:31 -0600

Kathy and church friends,

It seems the Child Development Center just has to raise money all the time! Because we are part of this economic downturn, one way we are trying to keep our budget strong is to have our annual yard sale earlier in the year. We plan to end the Week of the Young Child
(April 6 - 12th) by having our yard sale the morning of Saturday, April 12th.

So clean out your closets and save your clothes, furniture, toys, books, housewares, etc. for us!

We are also looking at ways that people (especially high school/middle schoolers) might volunteer and lead some fun activities for young children while parents shop. Ideas so far have been playing a musical instrument, sanding wood and hammering nails, painting a picture, etc.
So if anybody needs community service volunteer hours, keep us in mind.

Thanks!

Gloria Neunaber
Director