[amc] workday this next Saturday

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:56:12 -0500

I trust you are revived and encouraged as you continue your journey of
faith.

This next Saturday we will gather at the church building at 9am for
refreshment before working on chores around the property.  The following
list details some of the things we may be able to do:

--update the church sign

--remove the dead redbud tree from the playground

--remove the dead pine tree near the shed

--remove the junk tree growing against the east side of annex 1

--trim low limbs from bushes and trees in front of building

--determine the condition of our ground-keeping equipment, ie lawn movers,
blower, weedeater, etc.

--pickup trash and other debris from grounds

--create drain for rainwater outside kitchen door

--access damage and repair holes in storage shed

--clean out gutters

--

additional items for indoors:

--finish installing tissue holders and soap dispenser in women's bathroom

--reattach soap dispenser in men's bathroom

--consider protective railing for hallway windows

--

Thank you for investing yourselves in the maintenance of our facilities.

May it go well with you.  Sincerely,

garland Robertson