[amc] women leading in worship

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:54:32 -0500

Women of Austin Mennonite Church

The Worship Committee has suggested inviting the different groups that
gather in our community to prepare and lead a worship service periodically.
The youth will be leading our worship this next Sunday, the fifth Sunday in
April.

Please discuss in your next gathering this opportunity and determine if this
is something you would like to do as a ministry to our community.  The next
fifth Sunday is July 30.  If you would enjoy planning a worship experience
for us, please consider this date and let the worship committee know of your
preference.

Thank you for your ministry to our community.  May it go well with you.
Sincerely,