[amc] update

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:49:20 -0500

*To the AMC Community:
*

Thanks everyone for thoughts and prayers as our family says goodbyes to my
mother.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailyherald/obituary.aspx?n=flora-i-beltz&pid=157515233

Terri and I, our son, Ezel, and our daughter, Anna from Portland, will be
attending the funeral on Saturday, May 12.  I will be giving a prayer at
the graveside and the eulogy at the memorial service.  My mother's health
has been in decline for several years and finally there were too many
things to overcome.  She would have been 86 in June.

We are flying out of Austin on Thursday and returning Sunday early
afternoon, May 10-13.

I appreciate Steve Friesen taking the preaching opportunity on May 13 and
Rev. Helen Hopson being available for pastoral care.  Helen's cell phone is
512 350 7121.

For those of you who are looking for someone to tackle a remodeling or
repair job at your home or office, Doug Longenecker is looking for work.
 Besides being a great musician, Doug is a skilled craftsman.
Doug's contact information is: Phone 512 296 4075, email dglongneck@xxxxxxxx

Blessings to all,

Lee Lever, Pastor
Austin Mennonite Church