[amc] update

  • From: carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:54:19 -0600

Friends,

For those of you that were in church this morning or spoke with me at the Relief Sale about Daryl's dad, I have an update. Or, should I say, a correction.

The diagnosis of Myesthenia Gravis was a preliminary diagnosis and it seems they have decided that they just don't know what is going on - why John couldn't breath and why he can't swallow correctly - food tends to go to the windpipe. So, like Ron said, it is always comforting to name the problem, and somewhat disheartening to go backwards and have medical professionals who can't figure out what is the problem.

Thanks for your patience in our reporting. Thank you as well for your prayers.
Carrie