[amc] extra exercise opportunity...

  • From: carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:39:13 -0600

...okay, that subject might be stretching it a bit. On Saturday (tomorrow), Daryl and I will begin the task of hauling 5+ yards of dirt to our backyard to fill our newly constructed raised vegetable beds. However, before we take care of our own yard, we will be helping a young mom who lives across the street fill her front landscape bed as well as top dress a part of her yard (probably a yard+ of dirt). Her life has become increasingly difficult since last June and she needs to sell the house. Her children will be with her soon to be ex husband on Saturday and she is eager to accomplish the task. We figured it might be nice to help her.

So, if you are interested in helping move some dirt, let me know. I'll have drinks and snacks and pizza or something for lunch. You don't need to let me know if you can't or don't want to attend. We'll plan to start by 9:30am. Oh, and I'll have donuts and coffee and fruit for the early birds=) Please bring a shovel and/or wheelbarrow if you have one.

Our address is 717 Portchester Castle Path Pflugerville, TX 78660...if you are coming, let me know and I will give you the best directions as on-line maps don't have the toll road exits correct, yet.

Thanks,
Carrie