[amc] Fw: [RMC] - North Carolina Mennonites highlighted in Mennonite USA news

  • From: Stephen Hochstetler <shochste@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:11:11 -0600

Very interesting article from our friends in North Carolina.    This sunday
I think we have a speaker that is going to be moving there to study at Duke
Divinity School.

Pat and I happened to be in town and attending at Raleigh the last Sunday
that the Chapel Hill group met with them before they planted the Chapel
Hill church.   It was both a happy and sad time.       I was amazed that
those that struggled the most were several that had planted the Raleigh
church .     Raleigh was planted by a group from the Durham congregation.
All the churchs in that region are a mixture of ethnic Mennonites and those
raised in other traditions (just like our Austin church).

Pat and I are very happy to be in community with you here in Austin!   It
provides such an important foundation for our lives.

Stephen Hochstetler              shochste@xxxxxxxxxx
 IBM Tivoli Maximo and ISM Foundations Enablement
Office - 512-286-2503 (t/l 966)       FAX - 512-286-2503
IBM Tivoli Training: www.ibm.com/software/tivoli/education/
----- Forwarded by Stephen Hochstetler/Austin/IBM on 02/06/2009 10:00 AM
-----

             Duane Beck
             <duaneebeck@gmail
             Sent by:                  "RMC Friends" <rmc-a@xxxxxxxxxx>
             rmc-a-bounces@rtp                                          cc
             net.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [RMC] - North Carolina Mennonites
             02/06/2009 09:39          highlighted in Mennonite USA news
             AM

Friends,
Check out this link for a story…
http://www.mennoniteusa.org/Home/News/tabid/65/EntryID/70/Default.aspx