[amc] Re: Worship leader needed this Sunday ...

  • From: "Micheal J. McEvoy" <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:42:44 -0500 (CDT)

Holly,

I am available for Worship Leader the 5th and 26th.
Catherina is available for decor on the 5th and 26th.
Shannon would like to do decor on the 19th

Shalom,
Micheal
--
Micheal McEvoy                                       St. Brigid's Gate Farm
chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                          Mahomet, Texas

Beautiful Brown Eggs from Free-Range Chickens, Free-Range Broilers & Turkeys,
Grass-fed Dexter Beef & Dairy

Support your Farmers and Ranchers, Buy Locally Grown Food
Sustainable Agriculture From A Christian Perspective
http://associate.com/groups/christsustainag