[amc] Worship Leaders

  • From: "Dan & Judy Thiessen" <jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:02:00 -0500

Volunteer opportunity!

Beginning in October, we would like to start a rotating schedule for the Sunday
morning worship leaders.  This means that we would have a group of four people,
and each person would be resposible to be the worship leader on the same Sunday
of each month.

Please send us an email, phone call, or talk to a worship committee member
after church and let us know if you are willing to be one of the worship
leaders.  Also, let us know if you have a preference of which Sunday in the
month you would like.  We would like for you to be able to commit to doing this
for at least three months.  Of course, if you have a conflict on the Sunday you
are responsible for you can always trade with another worship leader or find
someone else to fill in for you.

Thank you for your willingness to serve.

Worship Committee
  Carrie Bert             carrie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Holly Herr              h.j.herr@xxxxxxxx
  Judy Thiessen        jthiessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx