[amc] Women's Group on Thursday

  • From: "Marcia Miller" <mmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:54:18 -0500

Women's group is this Thursday, October 15, 2015 at my home - 7619 Parkview
Circle. As always, snacks are appreciated but optional. Hope to see you
there!

Marcia Miller
512-346-7611

Directions from Mopac heading north: Take the Far West exit. Travel west
through 3 stop lights, past Murchison Middle School and Doss Elementary.
Turn right on Mesa (at the 4-way stop sign). Turn left on Greystone (at the
4-way stop sign) and travel approximately 3/4 mile. Turn right on Parkview
Circle (last street before a T-intersection). We are at the bottom of the
hill on the left before you start up another hill.

Directions from Mopac heading south: Take the Far West exit. Immediately
get into the righthand lane. Turn on Greystone (just past the Shell
station). Travel west through four 4-way stop signs, approximately 2 miles
(the intersections are Wood Hollow, Hart Lane, Chimney Corners and Mesa).
Turn right on Parkview Circle (last street before a T-intersection). We are
at the bottom of the hill on the left before you start up another hill.

Please watch for deer! Call if you have questions.

-------
Austin Mennonite Church, (512) 926-3121 www.mennochurch.org