[amc] Upcoming August congregational meeting

  • From: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mennonite Church Austin <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:31:06 -0500

On August 23 after church we will be having our quarterly congregational
meeting.

The Leadership Board welcomes anyone that has a proposal for that meeting
to write it up and have copies on the back table no later than August 16th.
This gives everyone a chance to give it some thought before the meeting.

Any proposal that is brought forward will need to pass by way of consent at
the congregational meeting. Sunday afternoon I reviewed the church
bylaws and that is the decision process.

The primary agenda item will be the 2Q Financial report. The moderator
will also share about the process and timing of committee members, terms
and the gift discernment process.

Thanks, steve H.