[amc] Thursday July 16, AMC Women's Gathering at 2405 Emmett Pkwy 78728

  • From: pat hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:43:54 -0500

As Lee mentioned in his AMC Update for last Sunday, I am hosting the
women's gathering for July at my house, 2405 Emmett Pkwy, Austin 78728
(north end of Travis County).

I think people start gathering from 6:30 - 7 pm. Although snacks are
usually requested, I have planned food for our gathering. So, please just
bring yourself (and a friend) and join in the sharing and fun.

For those farther away: If it is easier to come to my house before rush
hour gets crazy, you are welcome to come earlier. If I still have things
to prepare, I may put you to work!

Our house is easy to access from I-35 or from Mo-Pac.

From I-35, take the Grand Avenue Parkway (exit 248) and head west, left
turn if coming from the South.
Travel 0.6 miles on Grand Ave Pkwy
Turn Left (onto Wells Port) and travel 0.4 miles (there is one stop sign).
Turn Right on Emmett Pkwy (first intersection south of Lago Vista Dr)
2405 is the 2nd house on Left.

From Mo-pac (Loop 1 / FM 1325),
Travel to the stop light at Shoreline Dr and head east, right turn if
coming from the South.
Travel 1.0 on Shoreline Dr. to the stop sign (T intersection)
Turn Left (onto Bratton Ln) and travel 0.2 miles to the stop sign.
Turn Right (onto Lago Vista Dr) and travel 0.1 miles to the stop sign.
Turn Right (onto Wells Port) and drive past the warehouse (.03 miles)
Turn Right on Emmett Pkwy (first intersection south of Lago Vista Dr)
2405 is the 2nd house on Left.

To avoid tolls: If coming from the South and using Mo-pac, take the exit
for Scofield Farms Rd (Last Exit before Toll Road). You will drive 3.1
miles and cross the intersections with Scofield Farms Rd, Wells Branch
Parkway, and Merrilltown. Shoreline Dr will be the 4th stoplight, at which
you will turn right.