[amc] Re: Texas Disater Assistance

  • From: Howard Porter <howard.porter610@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Shirk <Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:42:41 -0500

MichaeI, I was in a flood once and FEMA came to the rescue. I talked to
them on a Monday, they sent an adjuster out on the following Wednesday and
by Friday of that week I had several thousand dollars wired in my bank
account to cleanup and replace flood damaged property not covered by ins.
Howie
On May 14, 2015 3:06 PM, "Michael Shirk" <Michael.Shirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of any service/assistance activities in response to the
tornados and flooding in Bosque, Clay, Denton, Eastland, Gaines,
Montague, and Van Zandt counties? Anyone have a contact I could reach-out
to?

Thanks,

Michael