[amc] Summer preaching opportunities

  • From: Austin Mennonite <austinmennonite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:07:11 -0500

I am looking for preachers for a couple of Sundays in June and July:

*June 8, Pentecost*
Theme: *The Spirit rested on them*
Scriptures:
Acts 2:1-21
Numbers 11:24-30
Psalm 104: 24-34, 35b
John 20: 19-23 or John 7: 37-39

*July 6*
Theme: *From the four winds to the seven seas*
Scriptures:
Zechariah 9:9-12
Psalm 145:8-14
Romans 7:15-25a
Matthew 11:16-19, 25-30

If August works better for you, let me know which Sunday - 3/10/17/24/31 -
and we will work with it.

Here's a link to the lectionary scriptures through August 2014:
http://www.faithandliferesources.org/Bulletins/docs/bulletin-themes-2013-14.pdf

However, if you have a particular theme or another scripture text that you
would like to preach on, there is flexibility.

Let me know soon if you would like to preach so we can plan ahead.

These opportunities are grabbed up pretty quick, so don't wait!

*Lee Lever, Pastor*
*Austin Mennonite Church*
AustinMennonite.org